If you don’t have the time or resources to join all the global trade fairs, exhibitions or business networking events and conferences to promote your business you could try joining LinkedIn.
What is LinkedIn?
It is not the biggest or hottest social media platform. But it is the world’s largest professional networking site where 165 million active business decision makers connect and network. These professionals make at least 107,000USD a year and are willing to invest in solutions that solve their problems.
What Do People Use LinkedIn For?
Professionals typically join LinkedIn because they want to:
- Connect with other Professionals in the industry for potential business ventures
- Reconnect with ex-colleagues or course mates and exchange business ideas
- Get introduced to new contacts for potential new ventures
- Look for specialists or experts for an issue they want to solve
- Get found and show case their own expertise or businesses
It is obvious that people come to LinkedIn with a business frame of mind. They are looking to do business on LinkedIn. Are they going to find you there?
According to Hubspot
LinkedIn is said to generate the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate; 3 times higher than Twitter or Facebook. It is the best social networking site for getting more new contacts for your business; sometimes referred to as lead generation.
LinkedIn is especially important for B2B
If you are a chiropractor, a massage therapist or a wellness practitioner looking for corporate clients i.e. you want to help clients from a sports association or people from a particular company, then this is the place for you to be found by corporate personnel looking for your expertise.
Here’s a FREE LinkedIn report I put together that will help you set up an optimized profile on LinkedIn. It will show you:
- Why you need to be on LinkedIn
- How to get found and show up on LinkedIn
- How to grow your connection effectively and professionally