Without a strong online presence, you’ll have a hard time selling ebooks or e-courses.
Simply because there won’t be much awareness of your expertise nor traffic coming to your site.
So you spend on advertisement, or did a massive giveaway and people started coming to your site.
And they bounce off; they left as soon as they land on your site.
Some websites just annoy visitors. And those visitors probably may not visit your site again. Does your website push people away?
- Ever landed on a site that took forever to load?
- Do you need to pinch to zoom before you can read?
- Are you attacked with annoying pop-ups and ads?
- Can you find what you are looking for?
- Can you see what the company is about or what it does?
- Are you greeted with media files that auto-play?
We’ve completed the mini-series on what to include on a functional minimum viable website (check out episodes 029-037).
In episode 038, I discuss the kind of website that will attract visitors and leads. You can check out the 5:52 minute preview here.
If you prefer the 22:24-minute video-based webinar, you can sign up for the free membership here which gives you access to all previous webinars. (sorry, the membership site is at the moment not active).
In the full-length video-based webinar, we discuss:
- What gives web visitors a pleasant first impression so they are attracted to stay on your site to find out more
- Why most websites turn visitors away in less than 2 seconds … and how you can avoid this mistake
- How to make a connection with your visitors and have them wanting to hear more from you
- How to get people to take action at your site, whatever that action is (call , visit your office, subscribe to your emails, or buy something … )
And more …
Leave me a comment or share this with a friend!
Leave a Reply