You want to deliver online classes but wonder if you can find free tools online.
You’ve come to the right place. I have a list of completely free tools that you can use for conducting interactive, real-time video conferencing classes and workshops.
You can download the checklist of free tools below to help you get ready for your online teaching business, from preparing contract to delivering and recording classes.
The tools listed here are free and readily available. Start teaching, coaching or training classes online. The world is waiting for you!
Google Provides 10 Free Tools For Delivering Online Classes
- You’ll need the basics – your computer / laptop, headset, and broadband.
- Use Google Hangout for real time, ‘face to face’ lessons delivery and interactions. For more than 10 participants, use Google Hangout On Air.
- If recording of lessons / presentations is required, Google Hangout On Air produces videos for those who cannot attend live classes.
- Use shared folders in Google Drive to store lesson plans and material for members only. [Google Drive integrates with Google+ and Google Hangout].
- Create a logistics / terms of service shared folder for all clients. Use Google Drive. Upfront agreement is crucial for smooth operations.
- Use Google Calendar for scheduling classes and appointments.
- Use an online payment tool [Pay Pal is an option besides Google wallet].
- Create a library of videos for members only using YouTube [No need for complicated Learning Management Systems, Google+ will do].
- Create a community for students to collaborate and support each other [No need for complicated membership site. Google+ works just fine].
- Use Google Hangout to show and record screencasts. Or the camera can be on you, teaching.
You Can Start Teaching Online Now
A You have the skills and knowledge to teach online
B You have the platform and all the tools you need
C You have the message to share so more lives can be impacted
D Do It. Now. The world is waiting for you
All that is left for you to do now is to put this into action. I have a free eGuide that walks you though in details the technologies as well as the mindset required to start your own online teaching and coaching business. You can get the complete eGuide here.
You can download the checklist here for reference anytime or you can embed this on your website for reference. Feel free to share it if you find it helpful.
Click to download a one-page PDF of this checklist, which you can printing and paste on your wall near your workstation for easy reference.
If you want more information about starting your own online business, check out this post on “what you don’t need to start your own online teaching business“.
Image courtesy of Rawich