Do you have too many emails in your Inbox?
Are you finding it time consuming to search for emails messages that have scrolled down the list too fast and are now lost in the sea of all other emails?
Do you have emails you have clicked open but did not have the chance to read through or to respond to but these are now buried somewhere in the in your inbox?
If you have too many emails in your inbox, it is time to do some housekeeping and decluttering. Here’s what you can do:
- Start deleting mails you no longer need
- Unsubscribe from lists whose mails you are no longer reading
- Organize folders to keep emails you want
- Set up rules for Google mail to be your assistant so she’ll file away emails for you as they arrive
Yes, Google has given you a digital assistant at your disposal but you’ll first need to set up some rules.
Google mail has features that help you manage your email so you can keep your inbox clean and tidy. In fact, Google mail will gladly organize and file away your emails for you in the background as you focus on your work. This way you need not be tempted to ready every mail as they arrive. This allows you “focus work time” while keeping everything neat and tidy.
In this short (2:30 minute) video, I’ll show you how you can manage your Google mail so you’ll get the following benefits
- Keep a tidy and clean Inbox
- Never have to worry about misplacing emails or losing them to spam folder
- And instead of being distracted by mails as they arrive you can now refer to emails at the respective folders at scheduled time. This allows you to focus on your work and not be distracted by every incoming mail. The daily increase in productivity can contribute to your bottom line
Here’s the video that’ll show you how to manage your emails and inbox by setting up new folders (labels) and filters (rules).
Now you can subscribe to different thought leaders and keep their emails in their respective folders. Time to free up and declutter your inbox giving you more focus and productivity.
To get more video tutorials like this, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here or join me on Google+