“Content Marketing” is a term you hear often now. But what is it? What has content got to do with marketing? And why should your business pay attention to it?
If you have these questions, tune in on Friday to the Business Radio Station and listen to BFM Radio’ conversation with Louisa Chan.
What is this content and why now?
You’ll hear Maya Tan interviews Louisa Chan in an informative and easy-to-understand session. Practical topics covered are as follows.
Part I of 4: What is Content Marketing and Why Now?
1. What is content marketing? An overview
- A recent buzzword
- A look at what it involves in its totality
2. How this fits in with social media?
- Why do we need content marketing when we have social media and advertising?
- How do these work together?
3. Why can’t we just advertise?
- 4 ways content marketing brings longer term results than advertising
4. Why use content marketing now?
- 91% of B2B uses content marketing, but not many notice improvement, why?
- How is content marketing helping businesses in the sales cycle?
5. What’s does content marketing encompass?
- Examples of media and channels used
- Why educators have the potential to be great content marketers
6. How much should you give away for free?
- A business mindset
- Why giving away your best product without reservation may be a very good thing
Tune in and listen to the pod cast here.
The podcast is also available on Louisa’s Soundcloud Channel. Feel free to share the podcast if you found it helpful.
Love to hear your thoughts and comments at the discussion here on the Google Plus Stream. You can also tweet me your thoughts anytime and ping me with the Twitter handle @CoachLouisa
If you have not listened to the others sessions series, you can do so here:
Part 2: What needs to be in place for Content Marketing to work?
Part 3: Content As Your Ambassador
Part 4: Practical Tips for Implementing Content Marketing