Welcome to another edition of Midweek Marketing Boost where I keep you updated with trends and introduce you to resources for business-building.
Happy Thanksgiving!. Thank you for being my loyal subscribers and thank you for allowing my team and I the privilege of helping you with your business.
I’m not sending you another Black Friday offer here.
But I do have a few links you’ll want to check out to stay informed of trends, to improve your business productivity and marketing efforts.
Tips And Tools To Help Your Business Through The Week
1. Twitter Offers to turn your credit card into a coupon. If you are in the US, you can test this new feature.
2. Mobile Friendly Test – Google now publicly endorse mobile friendly sites. Check to see if your site is mobile friendly. If you want to find out how to make website mobile friendly, just get in touch.
3. Cheat-Sheet For An SEO Optimized Page – some actionable steps you can take to help search engines know what your page is about.
4. 50+ Places To Re-purpose and Distribute Your Unique Content after you have published your posts.
Business Processes and Systems: Productivity and Tools
1. Now You Can Skype From Your Browser for online communication with prospects and clients
2. Canva added new social features with public profiles. You can now showcase your design on Canva on the public stream.
3. Work Time Tracking is an app that helps you track time and project manage.
“No Legacy Is So Rich As Honesty” ~ William Shakespeare
Pick one or two to implement and let me know how things go. If you need anything else just get in touch.